Options

Starting over tips

ChefCreatorChefCreator Registered Users 13 Posts
I lost my superstar team like many have and I am trying to do things differently this time around to yield a better team. I am no longer willing to spend another dime on this game but I currently have 600 gold and 100k cash. Just a few tips and tricks would be much appreciated by anyone!

Comments

• Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Hack like everyone else lol
  • Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    1) Never get promoted until it auto-promotes you (You'll get auto-promoted if your total star rankings of all your players gets to 44 (making your team 2* avg),then again at 55(2.5 avg), 66, 77 etc. I'm not sure what level that stops at, eventually it'll take more to get auto-promoted)

2) Do this by locking all the players on your team (including bench, keep 1* on your bench to keep star levels low), so that the guys you get don't automatically replace guys. You can decide for yourself when you want to put them in and get promoted. I'd recommend "using up your stars" on more hitting than pitching.

3) Staying down in the low-levels makes it easier to win daily, weekly rewards because less people are in those, and you can save cash and just play cheap tourneys over and over to build up hits, runs, and wins.

4) Buy upgrades with cash. It'll improve your team and while I think it eventually will also get you auto-promoted too, it takes a lot longer.

5) Wait a while after 8 pm to log in. The longer the better usually, you'll get in a worse grouping generally for daily rewards.

6) At low levels, find a good club or create your own club with just you. When you're just starting, you'll be placed in groupings with other not good clubs. I've gotten some top 25s and top 10s with me as the only person in my club at low levels. If it looks like you got placed in a grouping with ridiculous scores, quit and start a new club.

7) Don't play gold leagues. Even in the 50 gold league people cheat badly and manipulate their teams, you'll just waste your gold.
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    I'm confused on the wait til after 8pm daily rewards grouping. can you elaborate on this?
  • Options
    Ok and what are your suggestions for getting better players
  • Options
    It depends on what sort of player your looking to get. If your shooting for 5 star, wait for fan rewards...at least there you know exactly who your going for
  • Options
    Otherwise draft picks, trades and boxes are your other options
  • Options
    Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    So you would agree the best way to ensure a 5 star is just to pay for it during rewards? Or legends/prime/5*. I could open 100 first rounders and get all 2 star players or at least (no hyperbole) nobody that would help my team. My old club had a guy with literally thousands of second rounders he never opened because he's all legend. Had many firsts he said weren't worth the time...
  • Options
    Absolutely. The draft picks would be the last option
  • Options
    I'm not necessarily looking for 5 stars I'm just trying to get to a point where I can do numbers for my club I just want a decent team
  • Options
    I now have 1200 gold accumulated