Options

Above max upgrades

ShotdownShotdown Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Sick and tired of playing the hackers with upgrades above the max possible. Any plan to do anything about it or nah

Comments

• Options
    theferrettheferret Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Shotdown wrote: »
    Sick and tired of playing the hackers with upgrades above the max possible. Any plan to do anything about it or nah

They put those teams in Glu Jail. However, they do not delete the teams from existing, because that would make sense (this is Glu, after all).

Best option is start a game against that team, quit and block. It worked on Tuesday when I kept having streaks of 10+ games stopped by the same team. Forgot who mentioned to do that, but whoever did - THANK YOU!!!
  • Options
    BakersredsBakersreds Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Happened to me today in the leagues I posted in this forum just to call them out. I did the block deal but it must not work in league play because there he we again. I'm going to keep calling them out. That's just rediculous play the game fairly if you got to win by cheating with a hack then you deserve to be in glu jail. I paid good money to get my team (stupidly as it turns out) and have it fully upgraded and to then play a team that makes my upgrades go away, something needs to be done about it.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    Bakersreds wrote: »
    I paid good money to get my team (stupidly as it turns out) and have it fully upgraded and to then play a team that makes my upgrades go away, something needs to be done about it.

Screenshot, send to Apple, get refund for the money you've spent.