Options

Players the honest way?

RunalldayRunallday Registered Users 14 Posts
I'm sure this has been discussed many times, but anyways, what's the best way to get the good, quality players the honest way without dropping hard earned cash?

Comments

• Options
    Devildoc87Devildoc87 Registered Users 144 Posts
    Save gold or hack
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Get on a good club. You should be getting #1 draftpicks every day if you're on the right club
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Get on a good club. You should be getting #1 draftpicks every day if you're on the right club

Yup. Use your club to get draft picks. Make sure to hit your individual tier 6 each weekend and if you can get first place there than spend the gold to do so. Hopefully your club mates are dedicated and decent enough that y'all can get a prime player each week or every other week.
  • Options
    victorthigpenvictorthigpen Registered Users 66 Posts
    How does hitting tier 6 help you get gold though? Don't you have to spend more gold for energy refreshes and boosts to get there than you actually get back from the tier 6 reward?
  • Options
    How does hitting tier 6 help you get gold though? Don't you have to spend more gold for energy refreshes and boosts to get there than you actually get back from the tier 6 reward?

It can certainly be a negligible gain. But this week you get 800 for club tier 6 and 700 for individual tier 6 ( I think). So if everyone puts up 250K you're there. Plus you get a ton of other perks along the way like cash/picks/etc.
  • Options
    ChefCreatorChefCreator Registered Users 13 Posts
    What I'm not understanding is how so do you get to the point of posting 250k points or anything over 20k on a regular basis one without spending money and two not being able to get into a better club because better clubs only want players who can post high numbers?
  • Options
    What I'm not understanding is how so do you get to the point of posting 250k points or anything over 20k on a regular basis one without spending money and two not being able to get into a better club because better clubs only want players who can post high numbers?

Hmm.. Not sure I understand. The club part though, I worked my way up. Tried to meet new folks each week or two and join a better club. Learn what you can and move on.
  • Options
    Hmm.. Not sure I understand. The club part though, I worked my way up. Tried to meet new folks each week or two and join a better club. Learn what you can and move on.
    This definitely doesnt happen right away. It takes time to meet 19 other people who get it. When you get to 20 people who understand if you put the club first it only helps yourselves even more, then its pretty easy.
  • Options
    Ok so what about putting up high numbers how do people put up 3.5 million in a day how do I get my team to a point where it's worth playing?
  • Options
    If you win dailys and weeklys, you get gifted quite a bit of gold, which you use to refresh and boost winstreaks. Staying in top 10 on Thursday also helps with the winstreak protection and all. If you have that and 500 gold, you can put up 250k in just a few minutes. It also helps if you outrank your opponents in whatever level you are at. So try to avoid winning playoffs.
  • Options
    Ive never put up that much. My best is probably around 1.5 in a day. I assume they are stashing gold for a while or using hacks. Cant say for sure, but if you get 20 guys who can put up 125k, you hit tier 6 and collect more gold. A lot of personal success has do to with finding 19 other guys who are all in as well.
  • Options
    That's not my current club lol guess I need to do some searching I guess
  • Options
    Start a game against me...same as screen name. Maybe I can help open your eyes
  • Options
    I started a game