Options

The Top Player

Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
Heres an idea for 2017. Have regular players who are marked as the best and reflect that in the ratings. Such as Billy Hamilton should be a 10 speed. And Stanton with 10 power.

No elite status just a regular player with a little extra juice.

Comments

• Options
    RoyalsRoyals Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Maybe Kris Bryant, the cover boy of the game, shouldn't be the 5th best 3rd baseman.

Bill Burns, who got action as a pinch runner last night, not be 4.5*.
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Royals wrote: »
    Maybe Kris Bryant, the cover boy of the game, shouldn't be the 5th best 3rd baseman.

Bill Burns, who got action as a pinch runner last night, not be 4.5*.

Billy Burns was awesome for the A's last year, i wouldnt give him an 8 for hitting. But a 7 3 9 would be fair, and Bryants popularity were bigger then his numbers last year. I feel he's ranked fair. With an update or 2017, these numbers will be different. Burns is heading for 3 1 9. But as for a 2016 based on 2015 stats the examples you gave support reality.
  • Options
    RoyalsRoyals Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    As a Royals fan I was just venting frustrating. Wish 8/2/9 was the real Burns.

We certainly took the safer player in that trade. Hope he returns to form. After watching Dyson, Orlando, Mondesi and Gore run for years, Burns speed looks slow. Eibner has some real upside. Has he been doing anything for the A's? Or, is he in minors not eating away his service time?

You're right. This year Bryant would be insane though.