Options

**** Robots

13Next

Comments

• Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Bmctex wrote: »
    Here's the math. At one point early on this weekend Robots had 278,226,332 points.

The top player at that time was IMOSOHUNGRY with 690,850 points.

Now, there is a maximum of 20 players on each team.

IF each player on Robots was to have the maximum player points posted (690,850 points) that would be a team total 13,817,000. Of course, that's not the case because the player board would have to show 20 players tied at 690,850 points.

So according to the player points board there is no way a team can have accumulated 278,226,332 points. It doesn't matter how much gold was spent or how good the teams are.

It's extremely annoying that this cheating is being done and nothing is being done about it.

Are you referring to the individual leaderboard? There's multiple ones created over the weekend. I believe based on when you log into the app. Top one of my leaderboard has over 51 million and their a member of robots. That's just individual points his club points alone would be much higher since after win number 48 they would have 32,500 points going to the club instead of 20,090 that go towards individual points.
  • Options
    BmctexBmctex Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Jbsherr wrote: »
    Are you referring to the individual leaderboard? There's multiple ones created over the weekend. I believe based on when you log into the app. Top one of my leaderboard has over 51 million and their a member of robots. That's just individual points his club points alone would be much higher since after win number 48 they would have 32,500 points going to the club instead of 20,090 that go towards individual points.

Are you you saying clubs points could account for some 265 million points above what's shown in the individual leader board? An additional 12 k teams points in your example surely isn't going to make that up.

Not sure what other board is out there ( referring to the 51 million).
  • Options
    Are you you saying clubs points could account for some 265 million points above what's shown in the individual leader board? An additional 12 k teams points in your example surely isn't going to make that up.

Not sure what other board is out there ( referring to the 51 million).

There are numerous leaderboards created over the weekend I don't know the number either. All I'm saying is the one on my leaderboard has over 51 million individual points if you translate that the club points it would be much higher. Just this guy alone would've contributed 75 to 100,000,000 by himself to their club, maybe more. I don't know what they finished up with total club points. Second-place on my leaderboard had over 44 million individual points for all I know he is in robots to.
  • Options
    Jbsherr wrote: »
    There are numerous leaderboards created over the weekend I don't know the number either. All I'm saying is the one on my leaderboard has over 51 million individual points if you translate that the club points it would be much higher. Just this guy alone would've contributed 75 to 100,000,000 by himself to their club, maybe more. I don't know what they finished up with total club points. Second-place on my leaderboard had over 44 million individual points for all I know he is in robots to.

I'm assuming the team and individual leaderboard is updated "realtime" (allowing for some lag time). I know my personal points accumulation is updated "realtime" as is my position on the board. The example I gave in my OP was then a "realtime" snapshot of the team and individual leaderboards.

There are generally 1-3 teams with massive amounts of points during these events. If it were as "easy" as you are suggesting to accumulate that number of points don't you think the team leadersboard would be much more evenly decending in totals?
  • Options
    I'm assuming the team and individual leaderboard is updated "realtime" (allowing for some lag time). I know my personal points accumulation is updated "realtime" as is my position on the board. The example I gave in my OP was then a "realtime" snapshot of the team and individual leaderboards.

There are generally 1-3 teams with massive amounts of points during these events. If it were as "easy" as you are suggesting to accumulate that number of points don't you think the team leadersboard would be much more evenly decending in totals?

I never said it was easy quite frankly you would have to have a ton of gold just to continue a win streak to put up that many points and play literally all weekend. All I'm saying is the guy you saw on your leaderboard could've been The lowest point producer of robots at that particular time. The other 19 guys could've had a ton more points just as the one did on my leaderboard who was in robots. That's it. Not sure how several teams put up 3 to 400,000,000 I don't know if they have a points multiplier hack or what but it happens.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    There are a variety of leaderboards for individual as well as for clubs. Your logic is sound, but you're looking at the wrong leaderboard. Which leaderboard you see is (I believe) based on your division and possibly star level.

What you're doing is a smart move though to double check people's point totals. Next time, ask a member of Robots if you could join their club for a moment to take a screen shot of the members totals. I'm sure they will oblige as there is nothing there to hide. Then talk to friends/clubmates of yours who are in different divisions. Get them to look at their individual leaderboards and then compare and contrast the numbers. I'm sure you'll find that although these other clubs are playing this game too god **** much, that the number add up correctly and that there is nothing to see here (cept a bunch of baseball nerds).
  • Options
    Thanks guys.

It would be interesting to see the basics for the algorithm. I can see the logic in having various individual leaderboards. It gives players more opportunity to achieve prizes.

The explanation does suggest that clubs like Robots may be in my division but the individual members of Robots aren't necessarily. Or. perhaps, there is only one leaderboard for clubs.
  • Options
    Thanks guys.

It would be interesting to see the basics for the algorithm. I can see the logic in having various individual leaderboards. It gives players more opportunity to achieve prizes.

The explanation does suggest that clubs like Robots may be in my division but the individual members of Robots aren't necessarily. Or. perhaps, there is only one leaderboard for clubs.

You got it. But there are a bunch of different leaderboards for clubs. Next weekend, leave your club for a moment and create a new club (sometime on Saturday for example), and you'll see that the teams your new club plays against are completely different.
  • Options
    BigFlyGuyBigFlyGuy Registered Users 13 Posts
    I've found that individual leaderboards are filled as players begin to play during the weekend and new ones are created once 1000 players have filled the preceding leaderboard. I always play at least one game right when the event starts so I'm put in with all of the big boys and can try to get up to the top of them, instead of blowing away everyone on leaderboards where the players aren't as active and therefore didn't start banging away right at the start.

As for the robots, we came in second to them this last weekend and Sunday night xxxmntwinsxxx offered to invite me into his club to prove it was on the level. I declined because if you actually know how the robots operate then you know whether they did it clean or not is without question. Twins said they're on the level and that's more than I needed to hear. Him and brsoxfan had freakin huge weekends and played nonstop, plus they had a few others in the top 10 of the first individual leaderboard. They earned it. We didn't. Case closed.
  • Options
    Bfg that's refreshing. FYI, I think the individual board isn't determined that way because you can review the board even before playing your first game. But that aside, yes, those guys literally play for about 18 hours per day on the weekends. Not all but at least 2-3. It's absurd.
  • Options
    BigFlyGuyBigFlyGuy Registered Users 13 Posts
    When I was still building my team I would start the weekend with a backup team and then switch to my main team late Saturday so I would get grouped with the less active players and win the prize player with ease. Usually just a couple million personal points. The leaderboard you can see before you play is the one currently being filled. If you keep checking back and wait for the next one to start you can score 100 points and be first or top 5 at least. I don't believe someone like rich hill is going to knock Seaver out of my rotation now so I don't bother doing that. But it worked great to get some key pieces to help me keep building and tapping away.

Hopefully in 2017 Glu will have an anti-doping agency and make caffeine a banned substance. That will cut down on those 18 hour streaks.

In all seriousness though, one of my guys, patronger, started a streak right as the event began and carried it into the night, winning either 1200 or 1300 games. And he was still in second place to brsoxfan! Not by much, but Christ that's some dedication on both parts. Everyone needs to give credit where credit is due. Instead of assuming someone's cheating because you got your asses kicked, take a look at yourself and see how you can make yourself, your team, or your club better. Everyone doesn't get a trophy once you're past little league. Someone has to win, someone has to lose. Don't like losing? Then stop crying about cheating and try to knock the Kings off the throne yourself.
  • Options
    Jmdm1981Jmdm1981 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    BigFlyGuy wrote: »
    I've found that individual leaderboards are filled as players begin to play during the weekend and new ones are created once 1000 players have filled the preceding leaderboard. I always play at least one game right when the event starts so I'm put in with all of the big boys and can try to get up to the top of them, instead of blowing away everyone on leaderboards where the players aren't as active and therefore didn't start banging away right at the start.

As for the robots, we came in second to them this last weekend and Sunday night xxxmntwinsxxx offered to invite me into his club to prove it was on the level. I declined because if you actually know how the robots operate then you know whether they did it clean or not is without question. Twins said they're on the level and that's more than I needed to hear. Him and brsoxfan had freakin huge weekends and played nonstop, plus they had a few others in the top 10 of the first individual leaderboard. They earned it. We didn't. Case closed.

I appreciate the compliment bigflyguy. Me or my club dont have to prove **** to anyone. Talk is cheap, show me. So if anyone wants to accuse us of cheating, come to my club at the end of the event and check stuff out for yourself. Maybe then the haters will finally stfu.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    You're all a bunch of cheaters. Just admit it.