Options

Collection Rookie Pitchers

Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
I'm at a level where much of my competion benifits from a rookie Kershaw or Bumgarner. I may keep Bumgarner myself. But holy **** am i sick and tired of facing Rookie Kershaw over and over and over again. I'd love to see the end of Rookie pitchers. Rookie Trout can effect the outcome of the game. Rookie Kershaw effects the gameplay. I have him kinda figured out right now. I like variety, not tee ball.

Comments

• Options
    Dr. Myron GainsDr. Myron Gains Registered Users 47 Posts
    I don't think it's a big deal and I think it's a good way to keep beginners interested in the game. I downloaded the game 4-6 weeks ago when Rookie Kershaw was avialble and I thought it was awesome to already have a version of Kershaw on my team and I'm sure a lot of other new players do too. It's certainly better than having a roster full of no-name players when you first start out.

It doesn't take long to outgrow them though. Rookie Kershaw only stayed on my team for a couple weeks and no other rookie player has made it onto my team at all. It's also been a long time since I faced any Rookie pitcher. You can't be far off from reaching a point where the rookie players become irrelevent and you'll be wishing you only had to face Rookie Kershaw
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I don't think it's a big deal and I think it's a good way to keep beginners interested in the game. I downloaded the game 4-6 weeks ago when Rookie Kershaw was avialble and I thought it was awesome to already have a version of Kershaw on my team and I'm sure a lot of other new players do too. It's certainly better than having a roster full of no-name players when you first start out.

It doesn't take long to outgrow them though. Rookie Kershaw only stayed on my team for a couple weeks and no other rookie player has made it onto my team at all. It's also been a long time since I faced any Rookie pitcher. You can't be far off from reaching a point where the rookie players become irrelevent and you'll be wishing you only had to face Rookie Kershaw

I take on dead weight so as to avoid the auto jump. I should be facing real Kershaws by now. But i'm not going to change my rank, im just going to complain on the forum.
  • Options
    zerohero99zerohero99 Registered Users 154 Posts
    At least you're not facing Elite Peavy every other game. That happened for like a week until the second hack was disclosed on this forum and now it's Tom Seaver every game.