Options

Reload my team

Ccolt29Ccolt29 Registered Users 4 Posts
I was having an issue with my phone, so I had to factory reset it. When I did the team I had built will not reload with my Google play account, it makes me start a new one. But my friend who is in the club with me said my team is still in the club. Does anyone know how I can get the team to reload to my phone?

Comments

• Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Ccolt29 wrote: »
    I was having an issue with my phone, so I had to factory reset it. When I did the team I had built will not reload with my Google play account, it makes me start a new one. But my friend who is in the club with me said my team is still in the club. Does anyone know how I can get the team to reload to my phone?

log back in to same google plus account. Your "phantom team" still being in the club doesn't mean much. It's the equivalent of me throwing this phone in the trash or wiping it and selling it; either way my team will still be there until 120 days passes (I believe this is the limit).
  • Options
    Ccolt29Ccolt29 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I logged back into my Google plus account & it's just a new team not my old one
  • Options
    SumadeeznutzSumadeeznutz Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    If your team wasn't linked to Facebook or Google plus, it's gone you can try to contact customer support, but they don't reply