Options

Red Trunk, Gaming Issues

Taps quit letting me watch videos for gold, when I click on the videos when they are ready everyday it just pops up like it will let me watch it and then just closes out. Any idea why the app quit letting me watch my free daily videos for gold?

Comments

• Options
    milehigh730milehigh730 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Taps quit letting me watch videos for gold, when I click on the videos when they are ready everyday it just pops up like it will let me watch it and then just closes out. Any idea why the app quit letting me watch my free daily videos for gold?

I also now can't watch the videos for power boosts of 1 when I go to play a game, the red box shows up to watch a video and I click on it and nothing happens now, I have a droid and not an apple product is it something to do with this?
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I also now can't watch the videos for power boosts of 1 when I go to play a game, the red box shows up to watch a video and I click on it and nothing happens now, I have a droid and not an apple product is it something to do with this?

I have a sumsung and have similar problems. Not consistantly, but occationally. I ignore the problem and it goes away. I know im of no help, but at least you arent the only one.