Options

What to do with cash?

BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
Once you pass the point where you can buy upgrades with cash, what do you do with it? Seems like there is nothing left and it just ends up sitting there.

Comments

• Options
    bootopiabootopia Registered Users 114 Posts
    BoMorris23 wrote: »
    Once you pass the point where you can buy upgrades with cash, what do you do with it? Seems like there is nothing left and it just ends up sitting there.

Use it for league and tournament events
    also bonus tickets on Thursday
  • Options
    KCChamps15KCChamps15 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts

You're exactly right.... I use my blue cash when I run out of bonus games for the Thursday event, or leagues and tournaments if I end up playing those days.

Other than that it's useless... I have something like 10 million unused. If you're bored you can play some Cash Derbys...
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I agree with everyone above, the only other thing is buy 2nd and late picks and trade them for #1 picks, that beings most people that have 15+ upgrades don't really need #1 picks.
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts

Hookers and blow
  • Options
    Gatorz1998Gatorz1998 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I gotta start playing more