Options

Not enough pop up ads!

Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
My only complaint about TSB '14 and '15 was there wasnt enough pop up ads, and for a while TSB '16 was on the same path, but recently things have finally reached my expectations. I'm getting pop ups before the game, after the game, there is ads DURING the game, and at long last, ads popping up DURING OTHER ADS, pausing the video ad I was watching to alert me of some other app, before having to close it down and unpause the ad I was watching. IF YOU LIKE THIS POST, YOU'LL LOVE TO ORDER A RUSSIAN BRIDE! (Sorry...it seemed fitting to cram in an ad during my rant about ads) I understand this is a business, but sweet jesus when is enough enough?

Comments

• Options
    Also, I have never fostered the idea of giving one single penny of my actual own to GLU. I understand that fixes my current problems, but adds a whole other level of frustrastion after that.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I did pay the 1.99 for no ad's but now I get all kinds of "offers" from GLU. Gold discounts, trade related, next super dubper player. Let us steal your money.
  • Options
    I did pay the 1.99 for no ad's but now I get all kinds of "offers" from GLU. Gold discounts, trade related, next super dubper player. Let us steal your money.

So you paid to give GLU exclusive adversiting rights to youself. That doesnt seem much better.
  • Options
    GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    If you are going to play this game you may as well spend the $2 to get rid of the ads, they are only going to get worse. The pop ups are increasing because GLU's gold sales are WAY down. People have realized that if you spend $1000 on this game you will still get crushed by the hacked all legend teams so people don't bother. If you spend $2000 and get yourself an all legend team you'll still never win any events because the the winning teams put up 24 billion points and GLU does nothing. GLU wants all the revenue in the world but won't pay decent money for good developers and have only spent $75 year to date on customer support staff.
  • Options
    InsertteamhereInsertteamhere Registered Users, Member 268 Posts
    Gariputo wrote: »
    If you are going to play this game you may as well spend the $2 to get rid of the ads, they are only going to get worse. The pop ups are increasing because GLU's gold sales are WAY down. People have realized that if you spend $1000 on this game you will still get crushed by the hacked all legend teams so people don't bother. If you spend $2000 and get yourself an all legend team you'll still never win any events because the the winning teams put up 24 billion points and GLU does nothing. GLU wants all the revenue in the world but won't pay decent money for good developers and have only spent $75 year to date on customer support staff.

theyre fixing bugs daily. It's getting better.
  • Options
    Gariputo wrote: »

Get rid of the ads, get rid of free gold and one more game on a wkd event win streak. Those are actually very valueable to me.

It sucks, but its still better then paying.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    theyre fixing bugs daily. It's getting better.

Then new ones just pop up.....