Options

HR Event

Habs31Habs31 Registered Users 22 Posts
Does anyone have any idea what the HR Event on Thursdays with look like? Or what it will involve?
Just trying to figure out if you will need sluggers or if you can use guys on your team?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    Habs31 wrote: »
    Does anyone have any idea what the HR Event on Thursdays with look like? Or what it will involve?
    Just trying to figure out if you will need sluggers or if you can use guys on your team?

Thanks

Bump.

I am curious too. How are points scored? Against other players or like the slugger event where you play against AI?
  • Options
    theferrettheferret Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Points aren't scored for HR derby anymore, because they decided last night/this morning to change it to "League Event" day
  • Options
    GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    That Derby was a mess. I have been playing it and winning 75% or my games by default because so many people are glitching. Winning 50% of the games I actually compete in as well means big $$$.

I am talking about the actual event (i know it was changed to leagues today, which are the absolute worst) and how they will be scored. I only have 3 good sluggers, trying to figure out if I need more to compete properly or not.
  • Options
    TargetFieldTargetField Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    A little communication from Glu or Redtrunk or whoever about why the change back to leagues today would be appreciated.
    I won't hold my breath.

Also wondering if/when the HR battles are coming back.
    I enjoyed them with or without the glitch as something to do until the daily contests get underway.

C'mon, you theives at Glu, meet my expectations just once.