Options

Baseball 16 is a scam

llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
You cannot win unless you spend real money, stay away- total scam. Just lost 15 games in a row

Comments

• Options
    germz05@gmail.comgermz05@gmail.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    Well I have over 100 wins and under 30 losses amd have not more than 2 in a row. But I have noticed that my teams tends to do poorly when autoplaying teams thats have a worse rating than my team too often to the point where I would have many many more loses.
  • Options
    CARDINALNATIONCARDINALNATION Registered Users 9 Posts
    If you started playing this game when it first came out, you can absolutely have a great team without spending real money. I downloaded this game at the very beginning, have probably spent about $30 in total, and have a team full of legends.

A buddy of mine started a month ago. Obviously, when Glu has come out with different versions of players and keeps coming out with new ones. I had the best in the game at one point. Now it is just pretty good.

You cant expect to just start playing and try to keep up with guys who have been playing since day 1.
  • Options
    McgwiresandroMcgwiresandro Registered Users 1 Posts
    It's also full of guys who are here to play the game. Absolute all out mastery of the system and it's rewards. It isn't about the baseball anymore. It's about how To manipulate the system fastest to get the best players possible and win more rewards before others have a shot to ruin the streaks I need to stay ahead.