Options

Signature Boxes

astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
Is there some secret to opening these? I've heard people always getting one within 5 boxes, yet it's near impossible for me to get one.

Comments

• Options
    YouknowyouglitchYouknowyouglitch Registered Users 69 Posts
    Those drop rates probably came during the time when they had the wild signature boxes. There were like 10 different signature players that you had a chance of getting in each box.

Personally, the signature player drop rate had been somewhere near legend drop rates... Maybe one in 40-50 boxes.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Those drop rates probably came during the time when they had the wild signature boxes. There were like 10 different signature players that you had a chance of getting in each box.

Personally, the signature player drop rate had been somewhere near legend drop rates... Maybe one in 40-50 boxes.

I think some of it also has to do with random chance. From my experience on average it was about 25-30 total boxes. Rarely I got lucky and got a legend/ signature player in 4-5 attempts, other times I used 40-50 boxes.
  • Options
    rasinrasin Registered Users 77 Posts
    It is all random. I spend more than 500k gold and get only one signature player.
  • Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Too bad it was not real gold more like 2000/1 discount
  • Options
    MrSupernaturalMrSupernatural Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
    Philyphan you have obviously never been part of a good enough club. For you to say 50 million is hacking makes you look dumb.
  • Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Mr S. First of I'm more than happy with my club and my team, we get tier 6 cleanly at every event. 2nd to get 50mm in the weekend you are doing one of 3 things or multiple of it:
    1. You hacked the game with hacks/glitches and collected enough gold to flow it like water
    2. You hacking the event itself with multiplier hack or with something along those lines
    3. You and club mates are clean who spent obscene amount of money on a video game

If it is the latter than that makes YOU look dumb for spending hard earned dollars on a phone video game!

Love to see a 'logical' answer