Options

Network Error baseball 2016

Darkdancer333Darkdancer333 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
I been having trouble on my galaxy and apple iphone the galaxy keeps resetting and i have to relog into facebook. My iphone resets but when I try to log into facebook I get network error. I havent seen anything on the forums but Glu must be having issues:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Same here. Sort of expected anymore, at least once in a while.
  • Options
    llamasllamas Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Network is down here as well.
  • Options
    ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Yep, kicked me out of the game right in the middle of a streak! nice work Glu!
  • Options
    OakGroveRcktsOakGroveRckts Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    me too. at first I thought they had locked my account
  • Options
    jandjdad0908jandjdad0908 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    what gives i was doing good then they screwed me i tohught they jailed me but it seems everyone is having this issue. all we will get is 3 ****ty #1 draft picks for this inconvenience,.
  • Options
    ZombieNation108ZombieNation108 Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Did anyone have all their points removed? One of my teams still shows the points I put up today, but none of them count towards the club event
  • Options
    i had same issue
  • Options
    Universal1Universal1 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Ah, similar to the Axford weekend debacle of a few months ago. Don't worry, you will get 3 free picks as compensation, eventually. Points will be gone and your hard work up to this point rendered meaningless.
  • Options
    that is it in a nutshell, another bang up job by Glu for screwing everyone over.
  • Options
    Uw10Uw10 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Again it happens..right in the middle of an event...thanx glu
  • Options
    CrimsonCrewdawgsCrimsonCrewdawgs Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I don't want to step on GLU exec toes bit, maybe, just maybe you set up backup server to reinstate team/ club progess when a crash like this happens after you make changes to program. Just a thought...
  • Options
    PHILLYPHANPHILLYPHAN Registered Users 97 Posts
    Something is going on. The crash his one thing and reset progress but now we will be shortly message keeps popping up not allowing anyone inside the game. Can anyone get in to it?
  • Options
    Ellinas9906Ellinas9906 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I'm still out. I had a good streak going also. Prior to the crash, I had to log back in.

They should post some kind of a message of when they expect to be back. Just a thought!!
  • Options
    steelballsteelball Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    All the daily and weekly leaderboards have been wiped out as well.
  • Options
    They may say sorry and if we are lucky we may again endure the pain of losing 1 blue cash in exchange for 3 #1 draft picks that goes straight to inactive list.
  • Options
    Darkdancer333Darkdancer333 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Galaxy had to reset but IOS still wont connect to facebook. Network error
  • Options
    fixed now on ios but progress lost
  • Options
    steelballsteelball Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Are all the daily and weekly leaderboards wiped out still?
  • Options
    OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Figured they would update the signature players at least but doesn't look like it. This sucks
  • Options
    Domin8tingDomin8ting Registered Users 10 Posts
    Read my thread about class action lawsuit. Let's start taking a stand for all the scamming GLU is doing
  • Options
    signature players are not updated and missing signature box on top of over 3mm points and tier 6 wipeout
  • Options
    DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I lost everything- the whole thing!!!! My entire roster is gone! and the program reset itself to the beginning when I first started this game over amonth ago. I spent a mint-A few Grand on gold- on Legends, Elites and Primes! It happened around 3:00pm yesterday afternoon Oct 25th. I immediately e-mailed Glu and await their response. I am ****ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Any other suggestions folks???????? Who do I call??? What the Hell is going on???????????????????????????
    I want all my money back if they can't fix it!! All of it!!!!!

It started with "Network Error" message. The program blinked and struggled for 5 minutes, then bammmmmm........
    the program reset and everything I accumulated was gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Red box says "Learn To Play" Kiss my XXX.
    I am not starting over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards,
    DODGERSYANKSSUK
  • Options
    DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    I lost everything- the whole thing!!!! My entire roster is gone! and the program reset itself to the beginning when I first started this game over amonth ago. I spent a mint-A few Grand on gold- on Legends, Elites and Primes! It happened around 3:00pm yesterday afternoon Oct 25th. I immediately e-mailed Glu and await their response. I am ****ed!
    Any other suggestions folks? Who do I call??? What the Hell is going on?
    I want all my money back if they can't fix it!! All of it!!!!!

It started with "Network Error" message. The program blinked and struggled for 5 minutes, then bammmmmm........
    the program reset and everything I accumulated was gone!
    The Red box says "Learn To Play" ...........Kiss my XXX.
    I am not starting over!

Regards,
    DODGERSYANKSSUK

-- To be fair to the Glu teckies, they responded at 12:30am with the instructions to fix my issue. It worked
    Thank God!! Good Job, Sorry for the outburst, I just lost it, but, I know it is only suppose to be a game, despite how expensive it is. 10/26/16 10:10am
  • Options
    OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Not even 3 draft picks after all the gold I wasted and club rewards lost. WOW