Options

Class action suit

Domin8tingDomin8ting Registered Users 10 Posts
Glu seems to always update during events. We lose all progress for the day as individual rewards, and club rewards. Not only that but also lose the gold you spent on the day to get the mentioned rewards. GLU does not properly reimburse you the $ you paid instead tends to give you 3 draft picks. If I wanted to pay for draft picks I would have done it. But instead they take you $ and gold. We need to come together and start pushing a clash action lawsuit because this game is beginning to become a big scam.

Comments

• Options
    mongeymanmongeyman Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Not a bad idea... just got home from work to find that all our clubs points for the day got wiped out at some point so the 1500 or so I spent in gold already is wasted and we were already at tier 5 on the way to 6 when it happened so all the progress has been lost too.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Hey guys just a suggestion. Using a company's own message board to start organizing a class action law suit against them may not be the way to go.
  • Options
    LuckyjulzLuckyjulz Registered Users 3 Posts
    I wholeheartedly agree with you about coming together against this commercialized scam. However, a class action suit is just entirely unrealistic. Class actions tend to be quite a bit more serious than suing over an app scam.
    The updates happening right in the middle of tournaments is indeed bogus and total ****. This is just one of MANY factors to their scam and taking advantage though. They're smart though. They've included multiple safety nets and backdoors in their "terms and agreements". A contract that no one can break down and understand except a lawyer with a specialty in such areas. They even have a clause in their "no refund" policy saying there are NO exceptions, including stolen phone;no refund. Stolen wallet/debit/credit card; no refund. Accidental(like if you have one touch pay with iPhone); no refund. Our best bet is to expose, share, and earn AS MANY people as possible. In the last 24 hours I've gone to as many review sites as possible and warned against their many tricks and scam.
    I.e. See thread above titled "Scam alert. Must read. Seriously..read it"

And I encourage all to do the same.