Options

Signature legends

CrimsonCrewdawgsCrimsonCrewdawgs Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
I've ran into teams the are unbeatable that already have multiple, if not all of the, signature legends. How do you get them? How did these teams get all of them? I only saw sig legend banks in fan rewards. Someone please enlighten me.

Comments

• Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    I was able to get banks, in fan reward (total stud Homers ever 3 ab's) but my guess is the teams that have multiple basically cheat and have a ton of gold from it and got them all in fan reward. As far as I can tell this has been the only one to get one thus far.
  • Options
    Cubfan62711Cubfan62711 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    From what I could tell there were not multiple Signature Legends even offered in Fan Rewards. I ran up against one this weekend and it wasn't even close.
  • Options
    These all signature legend teams need to move up to a tier past GOAT. An all legend team at GOAT level gets crushed by these sig legend teams. If anyone knows the process to get more sig legends, pm me plz. Thx
  • Options
    OminouslyOminously Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Was Ernie Banks signature legend a one time thing or are signature legends going to be offered every weekend now? If so thats a scam to get more money when the season is ending anyways.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Does anyone have a list of all the signature legends and their stats?
  • Options
    My guess is that the sig legends were created to top the signature players now that those acquisitions are about done. And as far as I've seen, all legends will have a signature counterpart.
  • Options
    GariputoGariputo Registered Users 38 Posts
    My guess is that the sig legends were created to top the signature players now that those acquisitions are about done. And as far as I've seen, all legends will have a signature counterpart.

This is the future of mobile gaming as long as people are foolish enough to fall for it. Release a product that people pay to get. Then release a newer product that is better and makes the previous product irrelevant. Then release a newer product that is better and make the previous product irrelevant etc, etc.

First Primes, then legends, then signature primes, then signature legends. You spend money thinking what you are getting is the best but once you have spent the money the best changes. I’m guessing most people wouldn’t spend money trying to get the best SP in the game if they knew that they would only be the best for a few months when a new type of player comes out and they are now the 20th best SP. On top of the fact that your player is now irrelevant, you have already invested money so people feel obliged to keep up with other players or the original purchase was for nothing (spoiler alert, it was for nothing and the new purchase is also going to be a waste in 2 months). For all we know legendary all-stars like Babe Ruth and Willie Mays could be on the way with stats in the 18-20s.

It’s a dishonest and shameful way to do business. I haven't spent a penny on this game since my refund and that won't change.
  • Options
    Cr00kxCr00kx Registered Users 90 Posts
    You need all regular legends to see siganture ones
  • Options
    There's no way to roster and lock in all legends available. If there is, do tell please.
  • Options
    u dont need to lock just leave em inactive.. make sure u dont trade ur inactives for draft pick
  • Options
    I had 79 inactives. Primes took up a lot of the spots and legends did not replace them. Legends kept replacing legends. I got Ausmus about 6 times because he kept getting replaced by better legends
  • Options
    Idk what to tell you my legends didnt get replace by primes only ones that kept getting replaced was ausmus n dent but they dont matter
  • Options
    No. What I'm saying is that the primes took up a lot of the inactive spots and would not get replaced by legends. In otder to make room, i had to lock as many legends as i could, trade all in and start fan rewards. Even then, you keep collecting worthless primes that take up room again.