Options

Is random really random?

Rhound50Rhound50 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
I'm curious if anyone else has noticed that when you spend real money the chances of random things like draft picks and collection bonus's seems to go better for you. So like 2 months ago I bought gold, it was the first time I spent money on the game outside of the $.99 for getting rid of adds. The following week I got 3, 5 star players from 1st rd picks from my club wins, I also got gold twice in my daily collections which had not happened to that point. Since then I have gone through probably close to 30 #1 picks and 30 first rd picks without getting a 5 start player. I have collected my daily collection bonus pretty much every day and have not gotten gold again. For as many times as gold shows up as one of the options I haven't picked the odds of it being random don't seem realistic. This morning I spend 300k on home run battle picks, I got 1 3 star and nothing else above 2.5. I'm trying to find ways to enjoy this game but I'm not spending real money again and I'm finding it close to impossible to improve my team. The last improvement to my team was over 1500 games ago.