Options

Club play

LCA11563LCA11563 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
I'm sure I'm not the only one, but anyone else put up points all day for a club, then get kicked right before midnight? We were in like 4th place. I wanted to kill somebody.

Comments

• Options
    tak0981tak0981 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Just happened to me, they accused all the new members of inviting random people and then kicked me and 2 other guys who helped put up points, we didn't even get a chance to collect. I personally can't put up points without boosts since I don't hack or spend money on the game. But I had 5k gold saved and used it all in 2 days with this club, then didn't get to collect Monday and didn't get to collect today (Tuesday) either.
  • Options
    LCA11563LCA11563 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    They have to fix that.
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    LCA11563 wrote: »
    They have to fix that.

I agree but its a tough fix, if its a club and most members put up 1mil for an event then the bottom member puts up 100k is that really fair. I would understand why they didn't think you contributed enough. and might not "Deserve" the rewards. Its all relative. Maybe a club should have to have a posted minimum contribution before an event starts and if you contribute at least that amount you cannot be kicked.
  • Options
    barcatjonesbarcatjones Registered Users 7 Posts
    Kicked right before midnight

:cool: That sucks but is wicked funny at the same time for extreme abuse. They kicked you to add their pals who did nothing but scoop up your winnings. Tournament teams in weekends should be locked with no subs or in/out teams rejoining. Or for that matter, when any club event starts. It is that simple.
  • Options
    Munsen02Munsen02 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Terrible. Club TOGETHERWEWIN won't do that. Shameless plug.