Options

Looking for a chill t6 club

SosickSosick Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
I can put up good numbers it would be nice to play with guys that can do the same

Comments

• Options
    Thewinner4Thewinner4 Registered Users 21 Posts
    How much exactly do you put up per weekend event?
  • Options
    We have a nice group of guys and would love to have you. However all members are required to have the line app to communicate and talk. If you have any questions game message thewinner4 or newowner
  • Options
    I make sure I hit the personal t6 because I seem to go to clubs where no one plays or just can't win streaks
  • Options
    Our club plays a lot. We have guys that get 5 mil for a weekend and guys that get 200k. Also, we try to get first in one club per week which we have done twice! I can't really think of anything other say. If you have more questions just play thewinner4 or newowner in a game. If you are not interested I hope you do find a good club that fits your needs.
  • Options
    Hey sorry winner I should have said 2017 club
  • Options
    No worries we started one of those two but we still need to improve. So we are not top 20 yet lol. We are nearing toward top 50.
  • Options
    What's your name in 2017
  • Options
    Handsomepersian
  • Options
    Sorry for taking so long to reply. I was busy with streaking in club and watching super bowl this weekend
  • Options
    JhonnyjusticeJhonnyjustice Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thewinner4 wrote: »
    Handsomepersian

Looking for a good team. Scored 500k last main event. My line id is jaysknd Hit me up if you have room
  • Options
    PeteWeberPeteWeber Registered Users 2 Posts
    Winner what's your club name?
  • Options
    Winningclub. If you want more info message newowner. I don't answer on this forum as fast as people like.