Options

Bring back Diner Dash Classic or Remaster the classics

Mrox2Mrox2 Registered Users 2 Posts
Here some ideas:

Bring back Diner Dash Classic: since Diner Dash Classic was a thing before PlayFirst were purchased by Glu, how about bringing it back under the Glu brand name now? maybe fix it up a little and add the missing comics for all packs, I think since it has most levels of the series you can simply have the whole classic games in one game simply by adding the missing comics and other stuff.

Remaster the Diner Dash PC Games: as an alternative, you can simply remaster the classics (Diner Dash, 2: Resturant Rescue, 3: Flo on the go, 4: Hometown Hero, 5: BOOM!) for iOS / Android and Steam separately.

Why Steam?
It's the #1 platform for PC gaming globally right now and is the best way for profit (most devs release games on steam, easy profit).

This also brings me on to talk about the Diner Dash Hometown Hero steam release, which has BAD REVIEWS; simply because it crashes and no update/patch to fix this issue was released, such a shame considering its a very good game.
It will be a huge service for long time fans that loved this series ever since it was on PC (like me) :)

Fun Fact: Diner Dash Sizzle & Serve (PSP/NDS) - the remake of Diner Dash - includes many differences like customization, different looking diners and characters and unique music for each resturant! that would be nice to have in a remaster/remake, the Mexican and Indian resturant musics are soooooooo awesome! :p