Options

Gold limit?

Local150Local150 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
is there a limit on how much on hand gold we can have??  I hear rumors that it's 100k if you never spent money and  200k if you spent money!  Anyone know any more on this by chance? 

Comments

• Options
    YOU CAN DO ITYOU CAN DO IT Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I heard 100k
  • Options
    BlandBland Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Apparently there is some sort of limit that if you hit you get banned from playing (aka being put in "glu jail"). This happened to me last thursday. Since then I've sent numerous messages to customer support and admins in the forums, including "blue leopard" in this forum, asking them to fix the problem and to provide some guidance on the issue (i.e. what is the criteria for being banned from playing). 

For me I have spent money on this game and I got banned("jailed") after I had saved up over 200k in gold, so there may be some truth to what you're saying...either way its not right for them to be banning players who play legit and win. Especially if you spend money, because then they're taking away the benefit what you paid for. 

Hopefully I receive a response soon and they can provide some guidance on this issue for everyone.

• Options
    Local150Local150 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    Yea I've spent money and find myself spending gold just so I can play derby still cause "I enjoy actually playing the game" and stay under 100k but then fan rewards come and I can only go through it once!   So it looks like I'll never be able to catch up to the all signature players teams!  So hopefully we can hear what the threshold is. 
  • Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
     I've often heard if you buy the stadium investment you can go up to 499K. 
  • Options
    Yep, some answers to these questions and guidance on this issue would really be nice........
  • Options
    uh hum....."blueleopard" or whoever....this is the part where you respond....
  • Options
    KevinBKevinB Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited November 2016
    I doubt they will be making a statement on this issue.  Hopefully you get your team reinstated quickly.  

• Options
    Universal1Universal1 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    1,000,000,000 now that Trump was elected.