Options

Upgrades

bstehlbstehl Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
are upgrades worth it.  I have all of the categories at 14... not sure how much they help.

Comments

• Options
    JbsherrJbsherr Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    Yes if you can. Well worth it 
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Yes yes and more yes.  you clearly forgot what it was like to blow a 3 run lead in the 8th when none of those runs were earned.  this is a computer program based on statistics.  why would you not want an extra 1% chance to get out of that inning.  
  • Options
    BMore1BMore1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I'm not really sure if they are. I have upgraded all my hitting to 12 and my batters are hitting worse then before I did any upgrades.   I am lucky if I get any outfield hits much less homeruns. Just my .02c worth
  • Options
    BlackAngelBlackAngel Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    They are. And I've learned that team upgrades > player upgrades. I assumed going from Bronze to Silver that my team upgrades would reset to 0 (the previous max was 20), but they actually add 20 more levels to each. Upgrade your team. Then focus on your individual players (I would recommend only leveling up 4-star and higher. Don't waste it on the other guys).

Also, don't forget that your Home Run Event Sluggers need to be upgraded as well.
  • Options
    BMore1BMore1 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have upgraded my team first as well and them some of the better players but as mentioned before the batting has gotten progressively worse. I know players go in slumps but this is not even close to slumps lol