Options

Events became way too hard

beerbanditbeerbandit Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
edited March 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
super frustrating getting blown out by teams that I outrank in every category when auto playing the sprint event and weekend. Spend gold, lose, spend gold, lose. Not worth it for me to spend the gold to increase my streak anymore cause it doesn't matter. Not really much hope for me to get ahead except for binge-watching stupid ads for 4 gold each lol, and that ain't goin to happen. 

Comments

• Options
    ry200455665ry200455665 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I agree, I used to be able to consistently put up decent length winning streaks, but ever since this update, even a 5 game winning streak is far-fetched. 
  • Options
    PEEPANTSPEEPANTS Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    The game absolutely sucks now.

No other way to put it. It sucks and isn't worth playing. 
  • Options
    Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts

agreed. I have a gold tier team with all players 5 star level 10 and still get killed from time to time. You should not have to play any teams in the higher tiers, it is not possible to beat them.

Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Options
    beerbanditbeerbandit Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I went up against a level 250-something bumgarner the other day. I'm not even able to improve my 5 star players past 117 overall! How is that at all fair? This game is slowly getting pushed by the wayside for me, as it has become a lot less fun. I really hope they can put it back to the way it was before the update.
    I hope this wasn't an attempt to get people to pay more gold somehow to boost their teams, cause since then I have been paying 800 less gold per week cause it's just not worth it.