Options

Matchmaking

bigsilleybigsilley Registered Users, Member 20 Posts

I won 9 of 50 bonus games today...a win percentage of .180. The WORST team in the MLB last year had a win percentage of .364....literally DOUBLE what mine was in 50 bonus games. It didn't matter if I played, auto played, use a boost, use a franchise player, use an ice pack...nothing changed. I understand that you don't want people "hanging" in lower divisions but I'm in the second highest of gold and trying to level up. I don't expect to win every game. With a 4.5 star team, a few maxed out players and decent boosts I should be competitive. At least around the league average. What's being done about this?

Comments

• Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    This seems to be the new way.  In '16 I would Sand Bag my team and often face teams way worse then me.  It was fun, because i won a lot and contributed to my club and team stats. 

In '17 they put an end to Sand Bagging by constantly putting me (i assume you as well) against teams better then me, regardless of mine or their level.  Im a low Bronze.  I'm maybe .300 in bonus games.