Comments

• Options
    jenksjenks Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Spicy meme bro
  • Options
    jenksjenks Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Top KEK 
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Good to know players care about our stock.
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Its good to know Glu care only about their stock.
  • Options
    Any news on the impending Taylor Swift game? I think most people would prefer to play that. TSB 17 absolutely blows.
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Is there a Taylor Swift jail you can be put in... because the TSB 2017 jail is getting overcrowded.

In all seriousness Blueleopard... Glu whiffed on this one. 2016 was dialed in... people like it. Yes... I know you still have those who complained about it in the boards. There will always be some. BUT, the overwhelming majority like it.

2017 on the other hand... instead of just copying and pasting from 2016, Glu has went off-script this season and really jacked things up. From silver level teams forced to play diamond level teams, to the total lack of free things offered to players... 2017 has been a MAJOR disappointment. Kind of reminds me of when I had Windows 7... then Microsft released Windows 8............
  • Options
    I'd love to meet the passionate players who do eventually end up in the Taylor Swift jail lol. At this rate there will be more players in jail than those who are actually playing. 
  • Options
    MVPDonaldsonMVPDonaldson Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Its good to know Glu care only about their stock.

^Amen 

Though it may not be the case here, and is a vastly less common reason for insider buying, there are a number of  instances where executives of companies whose portfolio is leveraged to rely on their insider stock options end up purchasing stock to float it. That being said, I barely skimmed the balance sheet and have done no research on the environmentals in this specific case, and therefore am no expert on the topic. My post is merely to point out that insider purchasing isn't ALWAYS due to undervaluation. Additionally, I would need some very specific information to establish whether or not Glu executives viewing their own company as a prudent investment actually makes it a stock worth buying.