Options

Need some actives!

KiLLaKeiTHKiLLaKeiTH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
Alright people. I'm looking for some actives.  I have a club that's level 10 in Bronze bout to go to Silver soon. I have over 100k more points than my next guy. We have 6/7 people. Need some more. Come help us level up and get all the Silver Rewards again. Club name: OTown Finest

Comments

• Options
    jproperjproper Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    How can i join. I play daily.my team is dead. Im currently 16 this prime event
  • Options
    I'll add you. I was right behind you on that last team event. Is it Jproper? @jproper
  • Options
    @jproper it says youre already in a club.  so i couldnt send.  My club is open to join.  team name is OTOWN FINEST    Many of us are from Orlando.  Leave your club and join or let me know on here that you couldnt find it and i'll send when you are free.
    Thanks, 
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I have an extra team I can come help you out with for a while. From Omaha, not Orlando, but it starts with O at least. Haha
  • Options
    SSINFERNOSSINFERNO Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    SSINFERNO. Very active daily. 
  • Options
    i will add you today bud.  be active please.  :smile:
  • Options
    SSINFERNO, it says you are already in a club.  if you would like me to send please free yourself up. Let me know when you are free.  you can start a game with me and we can chat there.  KiLLaKeiTH is the nickname to search.  thanks. 
  • Options
    Bump!  We are now at Silver Level 5!  Moving up quick with only 9 people. Must be active!!