Options

Glitches

Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
Glu, why don't you patch the slugger draft glitch and club level glitch instead of jailing people for using them? Glitches are YOUR fault. Just fix them and move on. If you want to jail the "cheaters", just take a look at the first place clubs scoring close to a BILLION points. They likely have teams, batting boosts, and win streaks that would cost hundreds of thousands of real dollars at your ridiculous pricing, but yet they have probably spent nothing on this game. You guys are possibly the worst company in the entire world.
Trevor
Angels61
:cool:
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    If anyone doesn't know these glitches and wants to, just PM me and I'll tell you how. But you will likely get jailed from using them. You are better off buying ridiculous amounts of cheap gold from a hacker. Pretty much guaranteed jail free, and more useful in the long run
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • Options
    weBUGyouweBUGyou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    bruh...this post just ruined any non-hacker's hopes of competing in this game.
  • Options
    StrikeTEAMStrikeTEAM Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    weBUGyou said:
    bruh...this post just ruined any non-hacker's hopes of competing in this game.
    You NEVER stood a chance, competing is what Glu want you to do.I agree with Angels on this one
  • Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Home Run Battles and the Club play are among the most polished modes of play in 1.1.  We're really trying hard to push it out this week, but it's looking like it'll be early next week.
  • Options
    Home Run Battles and the Club play are among the most polished modes of play in 1.1.  We're really trying hard to push it out this week, but it's looking like it'll be early next week.

This is USELESS to those of us who have been jailed for NO reason. We can't play in clubs or HR derby's, and our new teams can't compete with the teams who put up BILLIONS of points (of course they are legit)
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I honestly wonder if the billion point clubs aren't Glu teams that prevent people from winning and getting the rewards. The old dangle a carrot in front of the rabbit routine. Offer people a reward for winning 1st place... but in reality... you can never win 1st place because the contest was rigged from the get-go.

I'd bet money on the billion point clubs being ponzy clubs rather than real clubs. Like it was said... it would cost 5-6 figures to get teams to the level of billion point clubs... and this game is fairly new. Who has dropped enough $$$ already to become a billion point club?!?!?!?!?!?
  • Options
    I honestly wonder if the billion point clubs aren't Glu teams that prevent people from winning and getting the rewards. The old dangle a carrot in front of the rabbit routine. Offer people a reward for winning 1st place... but in reality... you can never win 1st place because the contest was rigged from the get-go.

I'd bet money on the billion point clubs being ponzy clubs rather than real clubs. Like it was said... it would cost 5-6 figures to get teams to the level of billion point clubs... and this game is fairly new. Who has dropped enough $$$ already to become a billion point club?!?!?!?!?!?
    just hackers. obviously no-one in their right mind would blow $50,000.00 on a cell phone game. but it could be hackers with a "free pass" from GLU that don't have to worry about being jailed.
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited May 2017
    Soooo.... confused!  Angels says he was jailed for no reason, yet on other thread he says he built a bronze team full of five star players before it ever played a game ( this version worse than previous, thread)

Hhhmmm think we may have found the reason
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    MVPDonaldsonMVPDonaldson Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    whynot said:
    Soooo.... confused!  Angels says he was jailed for no reason, yet on other thread he says he built a bronze team full of five star players before it ever played a game ( this version worse than previous, thread)

I mean, in theory you could just watch videos/spend gold and then buy draft picks and multi drafts during fan rewards. Its not impossible, it just requires time. 
  • Options
    The game hasn't been available long enough unless you dumped 4-5 figures of $$$ into it already.
  • Options
    Ace1234NYAce1234NY Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    whynot said

I will note though, that the amount of gold you get and the amount of games you play have pretty much no relation to one another, which is one of my least favorite things about this game. You could spend money to buy gold, or watch ads to build your team without ever playing a game. Not judging that situation one way or the other. Just pointing out that playing isn't how you get gold anyway.
  • Options
    Glu sets a limit to the free gold you can get through watching videos ads. In 2016 it seemed to be endless. But, in 2017... I have seen the game consistently stop offering ads after 104-120 gold earned. The videos ads have nothing to do with Fyber... although they pay out about 1 out of every 5 offers you complete.
  • Options
    MVPDonaldsonMVPDonaldson Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Glu sets a limit to the free gold you can get through watching videos ads. In 2016 it seemed to be endless. But, in 2017... I have seen the game consistently stop offering ads after 104-120 gold earned. The videos ads have nothing to do with Fyber... although they pay out about 1 out of every 5 offers you complete.
    Really? Your videos are capped? Even if you reset them?
  • Options
    I can reset them... but it is right around the 100 free gold mark every single time.
  • Options
    whynot said:

I played games but stayed at bronze tier, it doesn't force you to play playoff rounds. I opened lots of picks, and it took a while to do.
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • Options
    The game hasn't been available long enough unless you dumped 4-5 figures of $$$ into it already.

I am in Canada. game has been out for quite a while, and prime events were an EASY win for several weeks. A lot of teams during beta testing got really strong quite quickly because the game was so easy. most of those teams were jailed.
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • Options
    I've seen some people say they were jailed and have play store or apple store receipts to prove they bought their gold. So, I won't say someone is lying about it.

Me... I bought gold when I first started... but now just watch video ads for gold. The Fyber stuff simply doesn't work... they pay out 1 out of every 5-7 times... and it simply isn't worth spending time completing a task in a game to earn gold... then NOT be paid the gold. Fyber's customer service is worse than Glu's!!!
  • Options
    I don't have time for that crap. 4 gold for a video is not worth it. 4000 gold is peanuts in this game, 4 gold is nothing.
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • Options
    Well... I certainly ain't spending $50 for 4,000 gold either. I'll watch videos for free gold LONG before I drop a hundy on gold!!!
  • Options
    4 gold seems like a small amount, but it certainly adds up if you watch a lot. I tend to do it when I'm busy with other stuff, like work or watching tv. Only gotta tap the screen every 20-30 seconds. Otherwise, it doesn't require much attention. From watching videos I get enough gold each week to get the 5 star fan reward player.
  • Options
    To get 10-14k in gold... you'd have to tap 2,500-3500 ads. Earning enough gold to get the 5* fan reward isn't impossible... but you're not going to get it every week. Maybe once a month.

I've been trying to do the same thing, so I know the reality of earning enough gold to get the 5* fan reward.
  • Options
    It sounds like a lot. But I've done it every week so far. I'm at silver, so it's 10.4K for 5 star. Which apparently comes out to 2,600 ads (wow). I know that whenever I end up at higher levels, that may be harder to achieve because the cost of rewards will go up. But if you happen to be at work for 8 hours and can't be on your phone much, BUT, can have it sitting next to you to occasionally tap...youd be surprised what you could do.
  • Options
    I am doing it as we speak... and I don't get 10-14k doing it. BUT... then again... I have to keep resetting my Google Ad ID because I only get between 50-100 gold before the video ads magically are no longer available.
  • Options
    Yeah, I reset it too. But typically, I can get 1.5K a day in gold. Over a week, that adds up to 10.5K. Good enough at silver level.
  • Options
    Well... I'm not sure i make that. BUT... to be fair... I am also working on leveling up my stadium to get more gold per day. I'm 3.5k away from level 4, which is 50 gold per day.
  • Options
    I always swore to never spend money on a phone game. It's a principle thing for me. So ads are the whole deal. Plus if you reset your ad ID, you can repeat some of the easiest offers that actually pay out a lot of the time, like downloading and opening apps. Also helpful is occasional gold from achievements, leveling up, and the free collection card each day. Still be nice if u could get gold by actually playing...but oh well.
  • Options
    I did do the Fyber stuff early on... but those download & open ads have gone away. Now... all I see are the pay to complete ads, and the ones you will NEVER get the gold from, I.E. Age of War, Mobile Strike, etc.

I am willing to spend $20... that is it. For me... that is fair to play a game. But... anything over that... like the $50 for 4,800 gold, or $100 for 10k gold is just ridiculous. When I did the Mobile Strike ad... the one that pays out 3,500 gold for reaching level 15... I joined an alliance in the game to help me level up. After talking to people in there... I found out a few people were spending $100 a week on that game. Not just one or two folks either... multiple people! That is INSANE!!!
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I did do the Fyber stuff early on... but those download & open ads have gone away. Now... all I see are the pay to complete ads, and the ones you will NEVER get the gold from, I.E. Age of War, Mobile Strike, etc.

I am willing to spend $20... that is it. For me... that is fair to play a game. But... anything over that... like the $50 for 4,800 gold, or $100 for 10k gold is just ridiculous. When I did the Mobile Strike ad... the one that pays out 3,500 gold for reaching level 15... I joined an alliance in the game to help me level up. After talking to people in there... I found out a few people were spending $100 a week on that game. Not just one or two folks either... multiple people! That is INSANE!!!

I feel the same way.  I've probably spent about $15 on the game (a few cheap Fyber offers and a stadium purchase) and I could see myself spending another $10 or $15 if there are decent Fyber offers that make it worthwhile.  But to hear stories on here about people dropping hundreds is just crazy to me.  I mean, to each his own, but I could just buy a video game system and the MLB game for that type of money.  And why would you spend hundreds of real dollars to compete with guys who are just hacking the game -- paying little or nothing for what you have paid real money to obtain?

I would definitely spend more money if I could get a 5 star player for $5.  But Glu wants to hook the whales, which I have to assume means there are people who drop $70 on a single player (the special offer Glu had earlier today).  The prices wouldn't be so high if nobody bought anything. 

• Options
    My game has an ad for a 5* slugger for $69.99. Not a 5* regular player... a SLUGGER. One player for $70?!?!?!?!?
  • Options
    scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I can't seem to find my Google Settings on my phone.