Options

Join my farmclub to earn a spot on a top club

bangzoombangzoom Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Invite only, top 10 club looking for 50k+ per week players. Join Nats Farmclub to prove your worth and earn a spot. We are very competitive, use chat to set club strategy and expect you to follow club rules.

Comments

• Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Join a farm club to earn a spot on a real club?

• Options
    Yep. And it works. 
  • Options
    Well... people DID buy the pet rock back in the day. So...........
  • Options
    Wtf dude?
  • Options
    What you are doing is just about as bad as Glu charging people 4 gold to post in global chat in the game. BUT... if people are stupid enough to do it... then so be it.
  • Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Actually, it's quite common for a major club to have a farm team.  I do question how good of a club it is if the farm only wants 50k per week.... heck I do that sitting on the toilet
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    Well... I know my team isn't garbage, but I am at around 3-30 on the bonus games today at the silver "skilled" level. Unless you are dropping some MAJOR coin on gold... you have little chance. You could try and find someone with a hack... but then you run the risk of being jailed.
  • Options
    ben_franklinben_franklin Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hey what level is your competitive club? I put up +1mil last weekend event. Looking for a new club.