Options

Must be a glitch in the software

Local150Local150 Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
There must be something wrong cause for some reason I'm matching up with platinum teams just 20-25 games into my streak even know I'm only gold level 1!!!! Now I know for a fact there's more then 25 gold teams in gold level 1 let alone the rest of gold levels so why for the love of god do I match up with platinum so fast!!!!   I seems to me as soon as I got some prime players it screwd my streaks up big time.  So if that's it why offer prime players!!   I think gold sould play gold intill all gold teams are played then after that lose 3 straight to platinum cause it's almost impossible to beat a platinum team at gold,  this goes for the rest of the levels too silver should play silver till all teams are played!!  

Comments

• Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    The "glitch" is Glu's match up methods.   You losing may mean you spend money to win.  You make your team better, they find someone who can hand you your ass.  You lose.  You need to spend money to get better.  You get better, they find someone who can hand you your ass.  You lose.  Wash, rinse, repeat.

Get out before its too late.