Options

GLU Recommendations

MrOctober7MrOctober7 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
There are a large amount of us that lost our ability to contribute to our leagues, due to the loyalty points purchased from other members. Did GLU issue a statement as to how we are to proceed with the game or are we just suppose to quit? I do love the game, but starting over is inconceivable because I do not have the time to put into the game as some younger folks might. Is there a penalty or something we can take so that we can get back to having fun? Please give me some type of feedback. 

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    You got two options, quit or start over
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    You got 1 option... quit. Don't start over... because Glu has screwed this game up in every way imaginable.
  • Options
    MrOctober7MrOctober7 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have heard they are going to eventually reinstate a lot of accounts. That is why I am asking. 
  • Options
    markwanmarkwan Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have heard they are going to eventually reinstate a lot of accounts. That is why I am asking. 
    Nope. Guys in my club got the response from customer service that jailings are permanent. I am friends with some of them so I have seen their teams on their phones....they suck. If they actually hacked the game, then they did a bad job cuz they got no gold and their lineups are horrible. And these guys barely know how to use their smartphones.

That's how I know SOME jailings are unfounded. 
  • Options
    BoMorris23BoMorris23 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    They will never unjail teams...