Options

ETA For Derby Return

DipDaddy007DipDaddy007 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
I am somewhat surprised to see no new posts regarding the derby that is still missing. Although perhaps I shouldn't be with the number of people that are fed up to the point of quitting...has anyone heard anything further on when the heck the derby levels are coming back? Last I heard, they were supposed to be available again with the next update. That came and went so if anyone has heard from customer care, blue, or any other sources what the next alleged ETA might be, feel free to chime in. The derby was always my favorite part of the game and it downright sucks that they'd just remove the vast majority of it without maybe even some updates on how it's return is coming along (if that's still the plan that is). But any insight you guys may have is always appreciated

Comments

• Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Someone sent me a response recently that basically said it may never be back to what it was, but enjoy the two options we provide now. And they reserve the right to change the game at any time. Not a direct quote, but that was the jist of it.
  • Options
    DipDaddy007DipDaddy007 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Well that's awesome...I'll just leave my comments at that and not waste my time and energy getting worked up.

I appreciate the info however. If anyone else hears anything, feel free to share. Thanks!