• Options
    Jddet16Jddet16 Member 24 Posts
    Jailed for no reason!
  • Options
    Jddet16Jddet16 Member 24 Posts
    I won the season championship and was jailed for no reason
  • Options
    davec724davec724 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    What I don't get is when you play a season and win the whole thing and apply all your pennants to teams you have players on why can't you then remove them and apply them somewhere else when you get bettwr players from different teams. I put a ton of pennant points toward 3 teams sinve most of my team had players feom those 3 teams and now as I progress those players have been traded so the points sit there wasted sinve there are no players on those teams anymore
  • Options
    blueskiesblueskies Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    I like this mode. You get free rewards like pennants and those milestone rewards.

In the current season I am 62-10 so far hahaha. The free legend and prime player from Tap's Twitter promo really helped.
  • Options
    THECRUSHER44THECRUSHER44 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Two things about 'Season Mode'. First, free rewards, which increase in value as your teams level increases. Second, during prime events I will use the 'Season' games to cycle thru to the top of my pitching staff instead of using ice packs - especially when bonus points are at stake.
  • Options
    Bj4ever17Bj4ever17 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I like it alot. Its my only source of legend xp. The prime picks and sluggers picks are really nice too.
  • Options
    Bj4ever17Bj4ever17 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Skimps said:

Just hit the 30 game mark in the season. Time to get royally screwed. After losing two games to 2 star pitchers, I begin my next series. Score 3 runs the first inning, don't get another hit the rest of the game. Hmm. 2nd game, I throw 8 shut out with a 5 run lead. Bring in Britton to close it and i give up 6 and lose. Next game, another 2 star pitcher whose stats have been boosted to make him "platinum level" which is crap. When we prestige, all of our players don't magically become platinum tier. I use players that are capped as gold. So that's not fair to boost their "silver" guys. Ultimately lose that game and I'm on my 5 game skid. 

I know its weird. Im seing 3.5 stars pitchers with 170 str at gold lvl. Mines have around 130-135 max
  • Options
    msw505msw505 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have won finals 6 times... played through a bunch of other times.  Almost always finish with records around 80-36 or better....  Regardless my goal is to get the rewards.  I will take free rewards.
  • Options
    Yardi718Yardi718 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I like season mode the best. I wish they would expand the player stats for season mode to track performance. This is the one mode I don’t auto play. 
  • Options
    BDavis914BDavis914 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Season mode helps better your team by earning and using pennants to increase your team based on what team they play for in real life. There are also some milestone benefits that can really help better your team as far as draft picks and XP.