Options

Sluggers inactive roster ?? Why is there not ..?

dingerswingersdingerswingers Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
who agrees that the players you get by spending your money trying to get from the store should not just vanish if they don't make in in the top 12... I don't underestand why there is no inactive slugger line up the same there is for your teams roster ...? Such a rip off!!

Comments

• Options
    ultimatehawks7ultimatehawks7 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I agree. Shouldn't we be able to at least trade them in for experience?
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    I agree. Shouldn't we be able to at least trade them in for experience?
    The ones that don’t make the lineup actually do give you exp instead. Theres no need for inactive sluggers. 
  • Options
    samthemansamtheman Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited November 2017
    I don’t agree that no slugger inactive is necessary. Suppose you are at platinum and you have capped out gold 5 star sluggers. You will draft platinum four stars with higher current ratings. It would be nice to use them until you have the gold and evo to upgrade your 5 stars.
  • Options
    23mightymouse23mightymouse Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    hanka said:
    I don’t agree that no slugger inactive is necessary. Suppose you are at platinum and you have capped out gold 5 star sluggers. You will draft platinum four stars with higher current ratings. It would be nice to use them until you have the gold and evo to upgrade your 5 stars.
    There would be no point. Capped 5* gold sluggers are still better than platinum with higher overall rating and lower star rating. Star rating means everything for sluggers 
  • Options
    capecrushercapecrusher Member 3 Posts
    Actually there should be an inactive list.  A lot depends on how you have your roster set, such as current ability VS. potential ability.  If your roster is set to potential, you will lose a player that is better today but is not better when completely maxed out.