Options

Blueleopard

squirterssquirters Member 21 Posts
hey man can u look into my account. Ive been jailed for absolutely no reason and customer support said it they arent involved?. Like what. It would be greatly appreciated. 

Comments

• Options
    mashinatormashinator Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

Hi BL, my team PillarCF has been removed from club play. A guy on my club sent me login for new bronze 2 weekends ago red sox so I could join that event late and still get rewards and add bonus points. CLub won prime Bautista that weekend for 1st. Then I played more over next little while. Dec 22 to yesterday I spent $501 Cdn exactly on 3 prime special offers, gold endorsements and stadium. Won Mauer prime in fan rewards this past weekend. I won Williams in walk off and I won enough prime xp and legend to level up. yesterday morning I spent 208 Cdn on gold 30% off to get another legend in fan rewards this coming weekend. I watched a billion videos. Yesterday was shocked to be jailed. Team legit and never loaded ever. 14 days old. I sent glu a message and got back that they cant do anything development jailed it. Its crazy. I cant spend $ to build a team if im going to get jailed. I can give you login if you need it to check. Thanks PillarCf.

• Options
    Blue leopard i havent spent any money and worked hard to get a diamond level team and a diamond level club. Like i just wanna play man. I was one of the first players to play this version invited by glu. I just have no idea how im jailed. All i do is do the fyber offer rewards and watch videos. 
  • Options
    he hasn't been active since dec 16th squirters. hoping he will look into my team as well if he comes back on. so frustrating to not have it now over holidays to work on building it.
  • Options
    Yeah plus letting club down and all that. Just hope something can be done. Customer care doesnt think its their problem apparently. 
  • Options
    they just said the development team decision is final and they cannot tell you why they did it. which begs the question why they even answer at all. its assumes they never make a mistake. it makes me very worried to spend money on my team which is was doing at a pretty big pace.
  • Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    Stop spending real money everyone... that's only way to stop their practices
  • Options
    edited December 2017

There is no way I am going to risk spending real money if jailing without any due process is possible. certainly with no review possible. as if some pimple faced developer with no business sense and with jailing power should be the end all be all arbiter. Its a waste of my time and of my hard earned money. I haven't looked their numbers in detail from their last financial release but from what I saw and the CEO said, tap baseball was doing well. I'd guess videos and offers are a fairly large part of their revenue so unless people stop engaging in those activities too, it wont change anything. And thats not going to happen. They have actually increased gold prices in Canada for the smaller amounts. Its was bad enough with the exchange rate before. That's why I bought the primes I did for my new team and the gold 30% off which was still $210 Cdn.

• Options
    ToughthundercatsToughthundercats Registered Users, Member 1,959 Posts
    If everyone stopped spending money I'd think they'd have to stop price gouging...this is probably considered a freeium game...the problem is it's lacking in the ium (premium) part. I know everyone says they love the walk off mode.... lots of people like the homerun derbys.. I'm kinda partial to the season mode (I wish they would drop the charging gold to move on to the next series and make it to were we are not playing computer simulated teams make it kinda like the league mode from previous editions) but this game is not real to life particularly with pitching it's awful and then all of sudden it's stellar in the walk off mode??? These developers are idiots in my book. In my opinion to charge the money they charge for their products we should have 1.) Attentive customer service reps that know what they are doing, 2.) Give us due process if there is cheating suspected... investigate it throughout before jailing anyone, let us know what's going on, ask us questions before you all at Glu deem us as guilty, give us the benefit of the doubt unless it is proven otherwise and paying this kind of money and sinking this kind of time into it you all at Glu need to show us the proof you all have but I guess it's easier to hit a button then to do things the right way, 3.) Let me have full control of my lineup especially my batting order...let me switch 2nd basemen to shortstop or vice versa or shortstop to 3rd basemen or third basemen to first basemen or catcher to first basemen or anybody to the outfield...you all have values for hitting power, speed, control, stuff, and how hard a pitcher throws what fielding for a player doesn't matter?, 4.) Let me have control of my pitch selections, and locations, give me the ability to yank my struggling pitcher before the game gets out of hand let me select which ever pitcher I want out of my bullpen, give me the ability to put a struggling starter in the bullpen in favor of a long reliever that's doing well, make it easier to get long relievers and mid relievers so that way my bullpen isn't made up of all short relievers there are very few good long relievers in this game....why?? 5.) This game is still extremely glitchy for the money and time we as consumers put into it and for the money that you all at Glu extract from us it should not be this way!!!! With everything mentioned above and everything else that's good with the game stays the same or gets better then you'll have a game worthy of your price points but since that's all fantasy you all at Glu are just simply raping us and with no lube...
  • Options
    good comments. Customer service unjailed my team out of the blue yesterday. I send them several notes and no answer. Yesterday got a note with a warning and unjailed. so im happy. however still very uneasy as I don't know what I did. I am still asking BL to look at my team. I just cant take a risk like that and invest in a team to be jailed arbitrarily. it may be an identifier issue as happened to you. I just don't know.
  • Options
    Im back :)