Options

Band from club donations and club rewards

Aries83Aries83 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
I wasn't able to make donations to my club.. then i asked glu they said my account was flagged for suspicious behaviour which I'm not quite sure what suspicious about my account and i was part of an exploit sweep??? What ever that is... in the beginning of the month i discovered the game I spent $60 to buy gold I also play everyday bc I'm bored at work get home kids steal the tv so 16hr+. i am living in the country of Israel if this shows up as a suspicious on the system for some reason I don't know why but I have not done anything wrong except for play ALOT of the game and advance fast no obscene chats or nothing more than playing the game why am i jailed and not able to make club donations I was planning on buying monthly gold and other things in the game but I'm reconsidering unless I can start making my club donations again and play the club events normally again... I restarted my club thinking it was a mistake till I learned alot of people in the same boat can you help me please [tsb] blueleopard