Options

Some sound missing

DanPopDanPop Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
When starting a new game I do not all sounds, I get background noise like the crowd cheering but I don't have umpire calls or hit ball sound. If I back out to settings and turn off audio then turn it back on that sometimes works but not always.

Comments

• Options
    [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard Administrator, Moderators 815 Posts
    Your cache might've tried to remember something and not load anything else in the process. I'd try re-installing game.

(Make sure you associate your account with an e-mail address though, so you can easily log back in.)
  • Options
    AbandonedBarnsAbandonedBarns Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    This happens to me too... usually after I watch a video in the game. If I close the game and restart it, the voice over comes back on. 
  • Options
    ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    It is an ongoing issue which I’ve reported to GLU with TSB 17 and appears to be still be occurring with TSB18 release.

If you watch an Ad for whatever reason (Batter Bonus, Redraw on Daily, Walk-off Hero restart etc) causes the problem on my iPad mini3.
    Toggling the Sound off/on in settings works only short term.
    Starting a full Bonus game, go through Top of 1st inning (or at least get to the lead-off batter’s first pitch), kill the App or swap screens [iOS].
    Reload and then Resume your game with the Narrative dialog!
    You shouldn’t need to reinstall or clear your cache, despite what Support replies may suggest as their canned Anwsers.
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area