Options

Sluggers rank/OVR glitch?

theoriginaljaketheoriginaljake Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Did anyone else start seeing issues with sluggers last night?  I had built an early stable of 97OVR sluggers or higher - all 3.5 stars or better.  Bought some 2nd round picks last night and found some of my better sluggers were being replaced with 2.5 to 3.5 sluggers instead.  It's not based on the potential vs current rating setting in team settings, I have that set properly (learned that the hard way in TSB MLB 17).  And now, some of my sluggers have star ratings that don't match their bronze max OVR.  For example, I had a 97 OVR Granderson that went from 3.5 stars to 5 stars, but no change in bronze max OVR.  And I pulled a 1.5 star Donaldson who I can bronze max at 108 OVR.  Seems like a player database issue.  Any coincidence this happened right after the bonus packs came out for last year's players? 
I engaged customer care but they haven't been helpful so far.  Anyone else know what's going on? @blueleopard have you seen this yet?

Comments

• Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    I've seen this too.... only I guess it benefits most of us by being able to pull 5 star players out of 2nd round picks
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    sqg491 said:
    I've seen this too.... only I guess it benefits most of us by being able to pull 5 star players out of 2nd round picks
    Yeah, except when it removes one of my 97ovr 4 stars and replaces them with a 2.5 star 87ovr Seth Smith lol
  • Options
    Check it out, even tomorrow's event prize Beltre is downgraded to 2 stars now:

• Options
    Magically seems fixed in the last 10 minutes.  Now star ratings match OVRs.  Now, to go draft enough to get rid of Seth Smith... 
  • Options
    sqg491sqg491 Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    edited April 2018

Magically seems fixed in the last 10 minutes.  Now star ratings match OVRs.  Now, to go draft enough to get rid of Seth Smith... 

I also had one 4 star bumped for a 2.5 star bum, but I also got Donaldson and Bellinger so I can't complain lol