Options

Slugfest Tower Event

GoJays61GoJays61 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
i don't understand what's your strategy with the Slugest !!! The prize is a 3.5 Star slugger, but for win it you need 4 or 5 star sluggers with upgrade !!!

my best slugger is Todd Frazier 3.5 Star upgraded at 4 for total overall 85 !!!!!!!

in Level 2 roud 7 i'm facing slugger with 75 overall ! what it will be at level 3, 4 and 5 !!!!! that's no sense

even in tap17 i never win all Level !!!!
i pretty sure that i'm not the only who complain about that

Thanks for your understanding ;)

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Last I checked it was a 4.5 star, George Springer... I'm stuck right where you are myself, lv 2 round 7. Even with upgrades its tough to beat.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Me it's Beltre 3.5 star !! And yes it should be Springer because when i receive the "swag slugfest gift" they write Springer ?!?
  • Options
    Yea that sounds like a glitch to me. Send in a ticket and show them the pic.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    They don't response me since March 28 😤😭😤😭😤
  • Options
    This happened last week too? Keep in mind this is there launch week, so probably slammed with emails and stuff. Still just keep a note on it and hopefully they get back to you,
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Yes you're right, I received my answers this morning and except for a few glitches, Glu is very professional  B)
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    One hint if you have maxed your sluggers: if the prize slugger has a lower rating than all your other sluggers make sure you go to "GAMEPLAN" under the team menu and change roster to "POTENTIAL" instead of current otherwise you won't get the prize slugger. This happened to me as Springer was one point less than my lowest slugger and I had my roster set to "CURRENT". Woops.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    I never thought to change the game plan.   Great advice!