Options

Walkoff hero batters start at swung & miss stance

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
edited April 2018 in Bug Reports
Hey team,

Please fix this bug that was in 2017 also. When you get a popup or foul ball the batter starts the next pitch at a swung & miss stance and by the time he goes back to a batting stance it is too late to time the hit. For a game mode where one swing could be difference in advancing to the next round or starting from the beginning it gets real frustrating. In 2017 version the pitch would take a bit longer to come so the batter would have time to get back to the batting stance but it's real bad in 2018. The link below will show you a screen record of what I am referring to.

https://youtu.be/MvTAlVwXKrc

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Good call. I notice that as well. I was loosing out on that first pitch almost everytime,
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited April 2018
    It's beyond frustrating. In 2017 version I would be on level 5 already but today I haven't even passed level 2 with maxed out 4.5 & 5 star batters
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Same here. I have submitted 2 tickets already about my issue with the watch a video. Never works for me on 2018, in 2017 was never an issue. Now im stuck on lv2 myself for the past 3 hours.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Man I HATE when that happens. It happened all yesterday again. Hopefully they fix this asap
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    I don't see an update coming anytime soon. The game launched less then a month ago. Hopefully by the time summer comes around an update will be out with improvements to these glitches. The worst one on Monday was 2nd basemen running into center field to catch balls. LOL. No joke, I posted pictures in another forum. Lots of people saw this as well. But hey, its part of the game... he was no business running out to catch a pop up in the outfield.
    – The Great Houmy