Options

Bonus Structure

paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
Accumulating points with Club members, as a club, is very important  to wholesale improvement of teams.   I have to believe that there's a large discrepancy between Clubs that are doing very well with the bonus and Clubs that are doing poorly with the bonus.  I attribute this to the factor of luck in boxes and picks of game assets from the Store.   That being said, it would be great if Glu would do something about it.

Is it possible to add more stats into the bonus structure with the possibility of each stat pulling a 250- 500 points per score so that the bonus would be more helpful to players trying to improve their team?   The true hallmark of the bonus is that the gamer must win the game in order to score.  No change there.  Winning is harder to come by for me and my team in TSB 2018, so this is an attempt to create a progression which is the process of building a team in typical fashion.  Then winning will be more commonplace and the players who play most often will own the best teams.  A stronger, more robust bonus equals happier players, for those who deserve it, in due time.