Options

Sluggers needed - TSB 2018

2Next

Comments

• Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    @Houmy I think our clubs are in different brackets. How long as your club been together?
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @Bizymoney12 I believe you are right. I checked and top club had 23mil points in our bracket.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I just wish they would offer video replay like in woh... maybe one day! Hahahah
  • Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Here’s my top 8 . Need to upgrade them some still . 
  • Options
    alphaphaalphapha Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
  • Options
    i shared last week  last week but just shared it to bring up the memory
  • Options
    edited May 2018

Well since we are bragging here is my result from yesterday B)

• Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    You got me this week @Houmy !

• Options
    Yeah but you always post higher than me @Bizymoney12 so overall you beat me :) . Its my last score for a long time anyway. Leaving my club and not playing any more events as GLU's lack of accountability to all the bugs and cheats has left a real bad taste in my mouth and I don't plan to spend another dime until they get their act together.

I checked my google playstore account and I had spent almost $1,100.00 on the 17 version and was on track to spend more on this version. Not gonna happen until GLU fixes things and by then it's probably going to be too late for me to start playing again and play catch up just to have spent that much money on a game that will be useless once GLU releases a new version and gets even more greedy.

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @houmy I know how you feel. I spent almost the same in 17 and still was not giving my VIP status while others in my club all got it. Not sure what else they wanted me to do... Spend another $1,000. No thanks, I can barely get a reply to my current tickets let alone get any compensation when things arent working. My videos have not worked since day 1 of the 2018 launch. So I have been using my gold to progress in WOH events when I need a restart or the daily epic moments. All they told me was its based on the advertisers and there's nothing they can do about it. Well thats not true because I still play 17 and they work just fine. I also tested in my home on different devices and no problems. So I tried to tell them that it must be an issue with android devices because they work everywhere else. Yet nothing from them and my videos don't work. I don't care to watch videos for 6 hours and get gold, but I do wish to have them available during events when I need them like everyone else. Especially when streaking during events, that extra free prime event makes a difference.

The gift that everyone got was nice, 500 gold but lots of people got it for no reason that were not even affected by the problem yet. So they just gave them all 500 gold which was the right thing to do but what about all those users who were actually effected by it and collected there achievements without knowing the difference. It wasn't until we all posted on here that they made the announcements 4 days later that gold was removed. Hopefully things change because its a great game to lose and I fear lots of people will be boycotting because of all the issues going on. I hope things turn around for the best.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    Houmy said:
    Well since we are bragging here is my result from yesterday B)
    i was trying to join club  
  • Options
    Brian209Brian209 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hopefully I can get some answers since this thread was last used a month ago. I was wondering if there was some way to organize your sluggers? Everytime I open up a draft pick it seems to remove the closest slugger to the end. 
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @Brian209 that has to do with the settings in your team menu. If you go to team==> gameday==> strategy and change your roster decision to current instead of potential then it should not replace your sluggers when you open new draft picks as long as your current sluggets are stronger than the draft picks. Keep in mind though that with this option you would not get the slugfest prize slugger if you cycle so I would change it back to potential before I cycle slugfest. 

• Options
    dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @Brian209 that has to do with the settings in your team menu. If you go to team==> gameday==> strategy and change your roster decision to current instead of potential then it should not replace your sluggers when you open new draft picks as long as your current sluggets are stronger than the draft picks. Keep in mind though that with this option you would not get the slugfest prize slugger if you cycle so I would change it back to potential before I cycle slugfest. 

You don’t have to do this anymore with the update for slugfest events everybody