Options

Only One Device?

TMoney7305TMoney7305 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I started playing when this game was released, and I've bought gold a couple times, but my phone just crashed, and I cannot recover anything off of it. Glu's policy is for one device only, so I cannot access my previous account or use the gold I've previously bought. This is very frustrating and poor customer service. What's the point of having a log in if we can't use it on other devices?

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    They did it this way in 2018 because of loaders in 2017. When you can log in and out of accounts its easier for them to load and cheat accounts. There is the option for a one time transfer if you need it. Its a security feature to deter the loaders from cheating. I switched devices a few ago and it went smoothly. I was backed up using my email account and recovered with no issues. However I have heard horror stories from alot of people that lost their entire teams and customer service could not do anything about it.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    TMoney7305TMoney7305 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Any idea how that happens? I've sent message asking, but got no response.
  • Options
    Submit the ticket and wait before you make the switch to a new device. Too many people try and do it on their own before they unlock it so you can migrate you team to the new device. Might take a few days before you hear back from them but just be persistent and email everyday on progress. Once they gave me the ok I downloaded the app to my new phone and recovered my team with no issues. Response time is usually 2-4 days since the new version came out.
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    sammyafsammyaf Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    I could set-up different accounts on different devices but not more than 1 account per device like I could last two years.
  • Options
    sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I think that is what caused me not to get crossover bonus. I upgraded my phone a week before 18' came out. still linked through facebook and nothing. I also went from IOS to Android. I messaged them with all this info and im still waiting to see if i will get prizes.
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • Options
    Bizymoney12Bizymoney12 Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Sneezy that's awful. People who didn't get reward are so far S.O.L. Hopefully you get credited in the near future!
  • Options
    Yea the only thing you can do Sneezy is provide them any proof of purchases from your old game on the last phone. That way it shows you made in-game purchases for 2017 and was infact a player. And just keep on them about it. Some guys in my club said it took 2-3 weeks of emailing back and fourth but eventually they got the switch over gift. Dont know why they had to pull teeth to get it but did. Be persistent.
    – The Great Houmy