Options

Can't re-login on same device!

Uninstalled and reinstalled the game on my iPhone and it won't let me login with my saved password. I get the Unable to Login screen. I know the password is correct because otherwise you get invalid username/passwd error, this is different. Changing the passwd doesn't help. This is obviously the ridiculous multi-device lockout. But it's the same device! And same IP address! No VPN or anything. This is ridiculous! Messaged Glu in app and website. So now I have to sit and wait days for them to get back to me. And I've spent real money. How can you run a business like this? You can't reinstall an app on your own device??

Comments

• Options
    playballGTplayballGT Registered Users 3 Posts
    2 days later, Glu support unlocked my acct. But warned me I'd only be able to login the one time. The fact that you can't reinstall an app without getting locked out for days is absurd. Goes against the entire point of being able to backup with login. And the fact that you can't clear the app cache without uninstalling and reinstalling means you'll never be able to clear the app cache. Wow.
  • Options
    Rlockout2018Rlockout2018 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I'm going throughthe same thing now and still can't get logged in yet.

I started the event Friday played a few games then wasn't able too play any more. Every time I tried to the game would take my energy and gives me the 5 gloves but won't start a game.  I cleared the data and logged back in and still nothing. So I tried to uninstall the app and now it won't let me sign in. I keep getting a message that says I can't play on this device please login on the original device. This is the only phone I have ever had this app on.

Customer Care would not respond to my question and right before I uninstalled I had a VIP hot line show up. Now I'm having to starting over? I was level 3 gold with Aaron Judge level 10 Gold.

The second picture was the last screenshot I took as you can see I was level 2 gold but i have leveled up to level 3.
  • Options
    HELLOTHEREFRIENDHELLOTHEREFRIEND Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I wish they’d respond to me
  • Options
    Rlockout2018Rlockout2018 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    It took a week but they fixed mine