Options

Error: Could not link to Facebook!

FerrettiFerretti Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Hello!

I have always loved this game (played the older version back when it was released. I started a new account on MLB TSB 2018 and synced it to Facebook to save my stats. All was fine. I had to have my phone repaired and part of it was a factory reset. I redownloaded the app and when I attempt to link it to Facebook (which I have the app installed and it is signed in on my phone) I get the error message I alluded to above. Any idea what could be wrong? I would love to get back to playing the game and don't want to start over!

Comments

• Options
    HELLOTHEREFRIENDHELLOTHEREFRIEND Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Same exact thing happened to me. I’ve tried everything you can think of. Ive lost hope at this point. Please let me know if anything happens for you.
  • Options
    jakelapidus39jakelapidus39 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yeah I lost my account too and glu has yet to answer to me.. it says could not link to Facebook 
  • Options
    ValiantRoosterValiantRooster Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I’m having the exact same issue. Have any of you been able to get a resolution yet?
  • Options
    mamba_24mamba_24 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here!!!!

• Options
    Babybombers9Babybombers9 Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Same here!
  • Options
    MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I just went through this a week ago pretty much same situation. Send ticket in explaining this and ask them to back it up to your email account. Good luck with it, took me 5 days to get back in...