Options

(Tap Sports Baseball 2018) Rarely get win streaks past 3 games in club...

betschart73betschart73 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
edited April 2018 in General TSB Discussion
(ALL GAMES AUTOPLAY) My Silver Level III Seasoned team, currently rated 32,790. Record 663 - 273. CONSISTENTLY lose to teams (rated between 21,000 and 25,000) in club events after a one or two game win streak (I used to regularly get in the 20's in '17 win streaks). It happens about 9 out of 10 2018 club event attempts. I recently played a team rated about 8,000 lower than me, and lost 0-19 (I have the screen shot to prove it). This was the second game of a win streak. I've reached out to GLU in the app multiple times, but they give me the run around. Can someone please explain why I can rarely put together win streaks in 2018? My club is also a Silver Level III. Team name PSUPIRATES on club ULTIMATELY. In the app, someone told me it's because I'm a Silver club, and have a Bronze player in my active lineup. I've since only used Silver level players, and still cannot get more than a 3 game win streak. This is beyond frustrating. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the issue I'm having... please help?

Comments

• Options
    JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    There could be a million reasons for this, without knowing your lineup and upgrades its impossible to tell based on the information given
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea lots of factors you need to consider, your upgrades mainly. But keep in mind just because you loose to a team that's lowers strength doesn't mean your team is better by any means. Good teams lose to lower teams all the time. Sometimes I can go on 20 game steaks, other times I cant get past 5, Just how it goes sometimes, I am in gold with 43k strength and loose to silver teams in the 20s all the time, just how it goes. Nothing you can really do about it, that;s how the game goes.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    brich2260brich2260 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    What happens if your club promotes you to assitant?
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    brich2260 said:
    What happens if your club promotes you to assitant?
    You have the ability to promote others and kick non-assistants/leaders. That’s about it