Options

Home Run Battles - Draft Picks

TripledoubleTripledouble Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
When drafting new sluggers, could we get the option of KEEPING the sluggers we draft, instead of the game deciding for us? I've pulled sluggers that I personally wanted to keep (and paid 300 gold each for) but the game just ditches them if they aren't technically as good as my bottom hitter. This happens regardless of my Roster Decision setting. I'm just saying a choice would be nice, similar to all the other draft picks in the game. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    Or let us have some inactive sluggers like we do players . So we gave swap out for bonus guys . 
  • Options
    paidoffpaidoff Registered Users, Member 106 Posts
    100% agree with Yetifrost.  The object of the game has changed for roster decisions and player evolving in the traditional side of TSB. The same mechanics would also make managing the roster of sluggers a more involving aspect than it already is.  
  • Options
    Spyder1Spyder1 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited May 2018
    100% agree as well. This will give players a better chance to get more bonus points. It's also frustrating to lose a lower slugger that get's bonus points when you use the #1 draft and it bumps everyone down. Don't need to have 52 sluggers like you can on your active roster, but at least allowing 10-12 extra sluggers for bonus events would be awesome.