Options

Xp question

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
I have several club members asking a question and I hope someone here can help.

about how much XP does it take to get a normal roster player from silver 10 to gold 10?  There are a few people trying to decide when to jump to gold. Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    @Bigpredfan I will be honest with you and its going to take a lot. I have been in gold for 3 weeks now. Stupidly I have to add, I kept winning so many division games that I kept leveling up every shot I got. And so far I have only about 8 players on my roster between gold 3-6. At gold 6 its about 2300 to level up. And if I'm not mistaken it jumps about 200-400 per level after that. So 2300, 2500, 2800, 3100, etc... So just a rough guess I would say you need at least 30k if not more to get 1 players to the max. I think it would be more. I am trying to level my guys at an even pace to keep them all around the save level. But it takes alot of time, especially when you score a new player to add to your roster. Whenever I save up like 15-20k in XP I get a new player and it costs me almost all my xp to get that player from b1 to g2-3.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Appreciate it. I had estimated around 30K since it takes about 10K to get a player from bronze 1 to silver 10. I’ll share that with the club
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    No worries, 30k would be a estimate on the low side. It will probably be more then that. Not cheap by any means at all.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    TOUGHNUTZTOUGHNUTZ Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    dkarsski is right , ive found levelling up 1 player to desired level at a time better for getting easier opponents than levelling up the whole team 1 lvl at a time
    TOUGHNUTS ( NO HALF SENDERS and TSB GRINDERS ) FORMALLY BIGGYBANANAS ( TSB 17 )