Options

What's the incentive?

nutshack75nutshack75 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I know many people that play this game get frustrated because of the time and money they invest into this game. There are very active players that contribute to help their clubs and may get some xp mostly from terrible draft picks. They may have spent an average of 1500 to 2000 gold, sometimes daily, and get a couple of 3 star #1 draft picks. What is the incentive? 1800 gold costs roughly 20 dollars to have fun playing a game. I can buy a video game for $50 to $60 and not have to spend anymore to have fun. I understand it relates to gambling, but even gambling has the potential of getting a return. I can take that $20 and play the lottery and get better results. I guess I am saying that Glu needs to reevalute the rewards they give to active players if they want to grow or maintain their business, otherwise, people are just throwing their money away. Thanks for listening to me rant.

Comments

• Options
    mattbelanger18mattbelanger18 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Just my opinion.... First I do spend money on TSB... I think we spend money because the gambling thrill is there but also there's the suspense and sometimes the satisfaction of getting a great player.  Example... from a free 1st round pick not a #1 pick I got Altuve. He' 125 silver level 10 now.  But not only the gambling aspect but also the competitive aspect. It' enjoyable to build a strong team from the ground up and win! Sure it stinks that everyone is bronze level 1 this year,  but after the initial shock of that it just seems normal now.  There is a few F2P players in my current club that still enjoy the game very much but they have wayyyyy more patience than I do!!! Sure you can go buy say an Xbox game for 50 dollars but, they're downloadable content that can be bought.  And what happens when you "beat" that game?? Can you "beat" TSB??? I guess it just boils down to what kind of games you like, personally I enjoy TSB and will continue to build and grow my roster.  I habe no idea if this answered anything or not,  I hope it was a little helpful. 
  • Options
    nutshack75nutshack75 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thanks for your response. I just like to get other people's opinions. It seems to me that the rewards are really weak fir what you spend on the game. I appreciate the daily gifts, but I'm nit going to level up a 3 star player which is what I get at least 80% of the time. The boxes available should eliminate the low rewards based on what you spend or at least eliminate the reward once you've won it and buy muliple boxes so it gives you at least a higher chance of winning a better reward. Something needs to change I think. Thanks again.
  • Options
    ParkerC17ParkerC17 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Basically, what he's saying is that it would be nice to not have to drop 3 paychecks just to have fun playing. Glu is worse than EA sports.