Options

Club Events - what the FU** is with the matchups?

NYY 15'NYY 15' Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
2, maybe 3 games. That's it, that's the maximum streak I've obtained over the last 2-3 weeks, playing non-stop. It doesn't matter what my team strength is, I can't win. It started around team strength 19000, which I've steadily increased up to 28,702 over these weeks, but the better I get, the less it matters. I win 1 to 2 games, and then get clobbered. ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME. I just don't get it.. In all the 3 or 4 years I've been playing this, I understand that the matchups get harder the more wins you have in your streak, but in '18 I can barely scrape together a 2 game streak. I think I'm somewhere around 10-20 so far this event, and it's a mirror of the last few I have been in. I don't even understand what to do different, since the game sets the match and autoplay determines the outcome (you can't actually play the game and put together a streak since it only lasts maybe 8 minutes from the first win, and each game to actually play takes like 4-5 mins). I improve my players, my competition improves. I upgrade stats, my opponent stats upgrade. Honestly at this point.. just wtf? I enjoy the idea of this game, and the actual game play and events, but it's been a wholly miserable experience these last few weeks.

Comments

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    What is your team name in the game?
  • Options
    JetFlyinJetFlyin Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    What level is your club at? If you've over leveled into gold or high silver, your team may not be ready.
  • Options
    NYY 15'NYY 15' Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    JetFlyin said:

What level is your club at? If you've over leveled into gold or high silver, your team may not be ready.

So your club level dictates your opponents, not your team strength? That would have been incredibly helpful to know, if this is the case ... and in any event we are in mid-sliver tier as of today
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    What is your team’s name?  Once I can see your profile i can give you specific advice