Options

VIP deal prime xp boxes - odds?

HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
Can any VIPs that are on IOS please list the odds for these boxes? Us peasant android users do not have the odds feature. 

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Comments

• Options
    luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    The 5K box, 10% chance for 70K prime xp. 
    20% chance for 40K prime xp. 
    30% chance for 25K prime xp. 
    40% chance for 20K prime xp.

The 500 gold box, 10% chance for 7K prime xp
    20% chance for 4K prime xp. 
    30% chance for 2,500 prime xp. 
    40% chance for 2K xp. 

Good luck if you are playing those boxes!
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    @luv4allmusik thank you. Not buying any now as 1. Don't have the gold and 2. Don't have any primes to spend them on. Just wanted to get an idea for a future purchase. Once they do double gold for videos though I should be able to make and save enough gold for when they release them again. Did that last holiday season and made over 20k gold in about 9 days and then spent it all over a weekend on legend and prime xp boxes only and got me a signature Nolan Ryan in the process from fan rewards. I would suggest you guys save at least half of your gold every week for those boxes down the road as they are even more in demand now with all drafts being bronze. 

• Options
    luv4allmusikluv4allmusik Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I’m hoping they don’t roll out the legends for a while, as I’d hate to get a prime player and cap him and then a legend at the same position becomes available. 
    And the prime xp is so difficult to get a hold of and it takes a ton of it to cap a prime player. You can get a few thousand prime xp if you cycle the slugfest a few times, but that’s not nearly enough to make much headway towards improving your prime player. 
  • Options
    @luv4allmusik I would suggest not capping your primes and instead spread the XP out amongst them. Even not capped they should be stronger than regular 5 stars capped. Another thing that is gonna be a pain to get is EVO tokens so another reason to cycle slugfest. I am just glad they started giving out prime xp instead of blue xp in walkoff thia week. Can never have enough xp.

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    We level up our club every weekend and start fresh Monday. Gets us about 150 evo every week
  • Options
    Yes that's one good way to get evo tokens. That's how I got most of my evos. Got 539 saved for now.